Hand-held marking systems
The already fourth generation of the mobile dot peen marker can be described as a new milestone in the history of the battery operated hand-held marking units.
The new FlyMarker® mini builds on the strengths of the proven previous models and convinces with its light weight and its compact design as well as also due its unique introduction price.
- Weights only 2.4 kg
- Marking area of 65 x 30 can be used completely
- Break-resistant housing out of glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Software is self-explanatory and intuitively to operate
- High-resolution LC-display
- Self-sufficient work due to a powerful Lithium-Ion-Batteries (2 are in standard scope of supply)
- Numeric keys are integrated directly in the keyboard
- Dirt-resistant and easy to operate keypad
- Second handle allows an ergonomic two-hand operation and can be dismounted easily if there is less space
- Practical carrying case for the complete standard scope of supply
- Marking force can be adjusted individually to the material to be marked and to the needed marking depth
- Characters, numbers, test symbols, logos and Data Matrix Codes can be marked
- Several hundreds of marking files, fonts and logos can be stored in the internal memory
- Integrated USB-interfaces enable a fast data transfer and can also be used for the operation of optional accessoires
FlyMarker® mini 85/45 plus
The mobile dot peen marker FlyMarker® mini 85/45 plus
is the newest generation from the product group FlyMarker® mini.
The long-term experience in manufacturing battery operated hand-held marking systems and the comprehensive knowledge about the customer and market requirements have been consistently integrated in the development of this product.
- Marking area: 85 x 45 mm (optional 120 x 45 mm)
- Weight only 3,1 kg
- Extra strong magnet for deep markings (optional)
- 18V Lithium-Ion-Battery
- High quality guidance system for highest stability
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Integrated control system (All-In-One)
- Integrated, user friendly keyboard. Numeric keys are integrated in the keyboard.
- Illuminated marking area
- Nearly all materials can be marked – from plastics to hardened steel (63HRC)
- Latest processor technologies allow fast navigation
- Break resistant housing made of glass fibre reinforced plastic.
- The additional handle can be dismounted easily when there is less space between work pieces
- Numerous language versions available by default
- Optionally individual company logos, test symbols or Data Matrix Codes can be marked
- Integrated barcode scanner (optional)
- Column frame (optional)